Friday, July 14, 2006

Where has the time gone?

7/14
My oh my! It has been waaaaay too long since I posted regular updates on this blog. I'm not even quite sure where to begin! I thought it had only been a few days since I posted the Father's Day pics and I'm shocked to see it's been closer to a month!! I'm not sure who even reads this any more or how much they care about the mundane details of our lives. Oh well :) Although this started as a way to keep family and friends in the loop, it's developed into more of an online journal for me which I find very cathartic (whenever I actually get on here to write). So what has been going on the past few months? Where do I start? Too much to think about. Need sleepy sleep.
**

7/19
yeah, I must be getting lazy in my ripe old age because I gave up before I barely started this post! Now it's a few days later and I don't feel much like writing about the past few months. Too tired (boy I say that a lot, huh?!). Well today is Quentin's birthday so I just wanted to post a few words about that and throw some pictures in here as well. So this update will have to be continued later :)