The Home Stretch
We are getting closer and closer to our trip everyday (well I suppose that was kind of an obvious thing to say! :) We leave for Taiwan in 11 days!! Things have been pretty busy around here. Being the shopaholic that I am, I have been doing some light shopping to get clothes for the baby. Since we never expected we would be getting him at 6 months old, everything I had purchased earlier was a size 18-24 months, figuring that if we got him around 9 or 10 months his cute little chubby arms and legs would have enough room to wiggle. Well now that I know he's much younger than was originally expected, I've had to go out and get some smaller clothes (gee, an excuse to shop!). From all the weight and height info and pictures we have, I'm pretty sure that he is still a little butterball , so I've been buying 9-12 month sizes and hoping for the best. It has been fun to say the least!
This weekend, my parents were so generous as to buy us a crib for Quentin. What an amazing thing to do for us! We are so incredibly grateful. My dad even drove it down from Phoenix and singlehandedly lugged the enormous (and very heavy!) box up our stairs by himself!! I'm still trying to figure out how he could've possibly done that! Brian and I together had trouble lifting the thing and moving it 5 feet into the baby's room! We are so thankful for this wonderful gift and really owe them big time for this! Brian was able to set up the crib by himself so now that room is starting to look like a nursery. Well, once I clear all my junk out of there it will :) Hopefully I can post a picture later today.


<< Home